Like a post I had a while ago about the animes I’ve finished watching, I’m going to post here the mangas I’ve completed so far. Though, most of them are still ongoing. This is to keep track of the mangas I’m currently reading/completed.
1. Hana Yori Dango
3. Special A
4. Kaichou wa Maid Sama (Still ongoing)
5. Honey x Honey Drops
6. Sukitte Ii na yo (Still ongoing)
7. Black Bird (Still ongoing)
8. Ao Haru Ride (Still ongoing)
9. Watashi ni xx Shinasai (Still ongoing)
10. Chihayafuru (Still ongoing, but I don’t understand why the manga jumps from volume 9 to volume 17, meaning that chapter 48 jumps to chapter 89. Which doesn’t make sense. I want to read the in between missing chapters part first before I read chapter 89!!)
Seems like most of the mangas I’m currently reading are all ongoing (ARRRRRGGHHH) I hate waiting for another chapter to come out because it can take ages for just one chapter to come out.
While waiting for all the ongoing mangas above to release new chapters, I have a few mangas that I’m now reading to kill time and pass the days.
1. Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
2. Strobe Edge
3. Kimi ni Todoke
4. Hana Kimi
And there are also the mangas that I’ve given up reading on:
1. Vampire Knight (because I already watched the anime for this and I liked its ending. The story beyond the anime that continues in the manga just disappointed me so I’m not going to read this manga again)
2. La Corda D’Oro (yes, I do love the anime for this story because I could actually listen to the classical music played by the characters. It’s what made me fall in love with Tsukimori Len after all. But reading the manga without the audio music didn’t feel the same so… no, I’m not going to continue reading this manga)
When it comes to reading mangas, honestly, I’m quite picky about choosing which manga to read. To me, the art is important (the cast must be attractive!) and the genres of the manga must have some sense of realistic feel to it (I don’t really like fantasy or supernatural settings because of the unrealistic-ness but Black Bird was an exception because it had a good story and Usui Kyou is really handsome ^^). I guess that’s why I prefer the school life, slice of life and shoujo genres. A good example of manga with those elements is Sukitte Ii na yo 🙂
If there is any manga I’ve stated above that you would like me to review, please let me know! I’ll be more than happy to write it for you guys ^^